Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

The people in my home make me (30f) feel so alone

The people in my home including my partner (32m) make me (30f) feel so alone

I’ll keep this short but I’m struggling with feeling invisible in my own home. Everyone treats me like I don’t exist. I’m dealing with health problems so I have to depend on them taking care of me which has probably lead to me feeling like a burden to them. But it’s literally like no one really cares about me, they’re just there by obligation.

They won’t even hold a basic conversation with me and when I talk it’s like they’re just waiting for me to finish talking to them. All I get back is “uh” “uhuh” “yeah/no”. And their door is always shut. And when I’ve been very sick they’re annoyed to help me. I mean I’ve been extremely sick and only ask for help when I ABSOLUTELY have to.

I feel invisible and unloved/unwanted and not cared about.

I feel very very alone and I never thought being alone was a bad thing until I had to depend on people who MAKE ME feel alone.

Because of my health I can’t just leave my situation, I’m stuck here. Not sure what to do so any advice would be nice on how to cope with my depression and loneliness. I’ve tried distracting myself but it’s been a very painful daily realization.

TL;DR seeking any advice on how to cope with the people in your home making you feel like a burden/invisible/unloved when you have to live with them due to health issues. How can I not feel so extremely alone and uncared about? The daily realization that I don’t matter to anyone I live with is becoming very painful and hard to bare. I’ve never and would never treat them how they’re treating me



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 11:25PM by DepressedFame https://ift.tt/3DREJ3Q
The people in my home make me (30f) feel so alone The people in my home make me (30f) feel so alone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.