Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] boyfriend [28M] won’t stop moving me out of his way instead of asking me to move and I’m getting to the end of my rope. Advice?

So my boyfriend and I have Been together for 3 years. We live together in a small one bedroom apartment. We’re in the middle of our city so we can’t afford a larger place. He’s much taller than me, at about 6 feet. I am 5 foot on the dot. For the last year, every time he wants to move past me or if I happen to be in his way or anything like that, he physically moves me to the side.

It’s definitely not aggressive and he doesn’t do it in a malicious way at all, so I don’t want that to get misconstrued here. It’s not violent or scary in anyway. It just annoys me beyond belief.

It overstimulates me and irritates me and overall just really ticks me off. For example if he wants to get something from the above the stove and I happen to be standing there, he will just come up behind me and physically (gently) grab my hips and literally move me to the side without saying a word. I absolutely hate it.

I’ve brought it up so many times that I don’t even know how many more times I can say it out loud. I’ve gotten so frustrated about it I could cry and he just doesn’t understand why I don’t like it and keeps doing it. At this point when he does it my immediate reaction is to freak out because I’m so done with it. Then he gets upset that I’m screaming at him when I could ask quieter. I’m at the point of absolute frustration and I don’t know what to do about it. Every other aspect of the relationship I’m happy with, this is the only thing he just can’t seem to grasp.

Advice?

TL;DR my boyfriend physically (gently) moves me around instead of asking me to move and won’t stop. Asking hasn’t helped. Advice?



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 02:20AM by Staggahei https://ift.tt/3kNd7Ef
My [23F] boyfriend [28M] won’t stop moving me out of his way instead of asking me to move and I’m getting to the end of my rope. Advice? My [23F] boyfriend [28M] won’t stop moving me out of his way instead of asking me to move and I’m getting to the end of my rope. Advice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.