Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F 30) don't want to stick my nose where it doesn't belong

My friend (F29) cheated on her husband (M30) with another guy (M27). It was an emotional affair that lasted for several months then turned physical on two occasions that I know of. She will not tell him and justifies it because he cheated on her at the beginning of their relationship. But she also treats him horribly, emotionally neglects him and puts him down, and acts as though she does no wrong and he's the problem. At this point I'm just as close with him as I am her and this secret is eating me alive. Should I tell him or keep waiting for karma to do it's thing?

tl;dr Friend cheated on husband and won't tell. Should I tell him?



Submitted September 03, 2021 at 08:12PM by Anxious_Willow_2537 https://ift.tt/3tf4Tsc
I (F 30) don't want to stick my nose where it doesn't belong I (F 30) don't want to stick my nose where it doesn't belong Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.