Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I 33f have a new stepmom 50f and I want to have a good relationship with her. Where do I start?

I just turned 33. My mom died 5 years ago from cancer. It was really hard on all of us and honestly we aren't all done grieving yet. I still regularly have nightmares of her dying all over again. Her faking her death and contacting me later to say she's okay. Those kind of crazy dreams, but more. Those dreams all tear my heart out and I'm always very depressed after having them.

But recently my dad found a wonderful woman. She has her own business, her own money and she seems like a very nice self made woman. We don't have to worry about her trying to take over my mom's land or being a gold digger to my dad.

She is such a great lady and I would really love to have a relationship with her. She said she has always wanted another daughter and she's happy I'm a part of her life. But. How do I go about having a real relationship with her? I want to accept her as part of the family but I know she doesn't understand the weird things that my family and I do. I want her love me and I want her to be a mother figure to me. But where do I start? What do I say to her? We also have a small language barrier, she speaks mostly Spanish and very little English. I speak very little Spanish and mostly English.

Tl:Dr I have a new step mom and I want to have a close relationship with her. Please help me figure out how.

Edit. I'm sorry If this doesn't make sense. I'm about to go spend the weekend with my dad and step mom and I'm a huge mess because this is the first time I'll be with her for more than 2 days.



Submitted August 31, 2021 at 07:18PM by CrazyGnomeLady https://ift.tt/3DAHpCK
I 33f have a new stepmom 50f and I want to have a good relationship with her. Where do I start? I 33f have a new stepmom 50f and I want to have a good relationship with her. Where do I start? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.