Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex (45m) manipulated me (27f) into bed, should I tell his new gf (26f)?

Ok I’m new to Reddit so hope I’m doing this right.

Back story: We started dating in 2017 and broke up in late 2018 when I moved away. It was a fun relationship with a big age gap. We never said “I love you” but I think it was close. After we broke up he messaged me for 6 months or so but eventually he moved on and he’s been with his new girlfriend for 1.5 years now. Whereas I have dated a bit but currently I’m single.

So when I saw him a couple weeks back he came up to me to say hi during the day, we had a nice (fairly brief) catch up, it was great. Then that evening he started texting me asking where I was, he was in another bar and was wondering if the one I was in was better. So I told him to come to the bar I was at, but I didn’t check my phone again for 20 minutes. Then one of my close friends runs up to me and said she’s seen him, he’s been asking where I am and he told her I am the “love of his life” and “the one that got away”.

I checked my phone and I see he had called me about 15 times. So I go to find him and we chat. I ask about his new girlfriend but he shuts the conversation down. I suggest I should leave and he begs me not to. Eventually he tells me he’s not happy with her and he wishes I never moved away as “things could be so different”. I kissed him, he kissed me back, and eventually it led to us going back to his place and sleeping together.

In the morning it was like old times, except one comment he said about how nice it was to have “one final night” together. I thought it was weird, but didn’t question it and I left. That evening I was home and feeling really guilty so I called him and he said “I don’t know what you want me to say, I loved last night but it doesn’t change anything on my side, I just am glad we’ve had one final night together.” I can’t remember the exact words next but he told me how he had just had an offer accepted on a house that he and his girlfriend are buying together, this happened only a few days before.

I was furious at this point - he had never mentioned the house thing, which to me seems like a very serious relationship. He seemed to have completely changed his tune and worst of all he was quite dismissive of me. So I blocked his contact, but about 24 hours later I see he’s messaged me on Instagram saying please could we speak as it feels like a bad way to leave things. I told him no and blocked him there as well.

Now it’s been 2 weeks and he has no way of getting in contact with me so I don’t think I’ll ever hear from him again. But I can’t stop thinking about the situation and how angry I am, I’ve never cheated on anyone in my life and I’m shocked that he turned out to be someone who could do it, not to mention to do it in the manipulative way that he did. I know her Instagram handle, and I am tempted to drop her a message to tell her. But I also don’t want to stir things up and I don’t want to seem like the crazy ex girlfriend, I don’t trust him not to tell everyone that I’m making it up, now I’ve seen what he’s capable of.

What should I do?

Tldr: basically help me decide if I tell his new girlfriend about his unfaithfulness (with me)



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 12:44AM by International-love93 https://ift.tt/3ten29I
Ex (45m) manipulated me (27f) into bed, should I tell his new gf (26f)? Ex (45m) manipulated me (27f) into bed, should I tell his new gf (26f)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.