Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [32] boyfriend [36] said he does not like my face

I went to visit my long distance boyfriend and he refused to even kiss me when I was there and it really upset me. When I got home he said he didn't want to kiss me because he didn't like my face and my face looked "tired" so he didn't like it. My face looks no different than when we met so I don't understand this at all. It seemed incredibly shallow and stupid thing to say.

I looked tired I guess because I had to travel to see him but I don't really think so. I dressed up nicely, did my hair and wore make up (the same make up - not too heavy just natural - that I wear whenever we have met or talked online) every time I saw him so I don't know why he is being so rude. I must have looked ok because a few times while I was waiting for him to meet each day men would hit on me and ask me out. I also used to model when I was younger so I am not ugly - though this would not be ok even if I was in my opinion. Objectively I am better looking than him but I do not think about this, I am happy with him just as he is right now.

Why would he insult my face? What should I do?

Tl;dr - my boyfriend does not like my face



Submitted June 24, 2021 at 05:17AM by Chazin9090 https://ift.tt/3zSwRwR
My [32] boyfriend [36] said he does not like my face My [32] boyfriend [36] said he does not like my face Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.