Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend let a male friend share our bed with her when I was out of town, and apparently doesn't see any issue

My (31M) girlfriend (22F) and I share an apartment. It is a one-bedroom with a living room. This happened last weekend, when I was out of town for work.

She had a few friends over for dinner on Saturday night (which is legal and safe where we live, we are not covidiots). Apparently some of them had too much to drink and asked if they could crash for the night. So she let two guys stay. One of them slept on the couch, and the other slept on our bed with her.

I heard about this from someone else who was also there, and confronted her when I got back. She was like "yeah so what" and it seems like she legitimately didn't see any issue with it. She said that they just slept next to each other, and they were both clothed. I tried to explain that this is not appropriate and she said I'm just being paranoid and defensive. She also said that because of our age gap (9 years) I might be too conservative and old fashioned about these things.

So I need a reality check here. Please be honest. Am I being unreasonable by being upset about this?

tl;dr: Girlfriend shared a bed with a drunk guy after a party.



Submitted February 01, 2021 at 06:01PM by Hefty_Act1963 https://ift.tt/3an4I58
My girlfriend let a male friend share our bed with her when I was out of town, and apparently doesn't see any issue My girlfriend let a male friend share our bed with her when I was out of town, and apparently doesn't see any issue Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.