Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28F) boyfriend (27M) told me tonight he’s only dated strippers

So my partner and I have been dating for 2 years tomorrow, and he disclosed to me tonight that I am the only girl that he has dated that hasn’t been a stripper..

I was quite shocked when he mentioned it, even though he had told me that he dated strippers before, he hadn’t mentioned that I was the only one that wasn’t a stripper....

I asked him if there was a reason, and he said “It’s just the way that things turned out”, and when I asked him if he was disappointed that I hadn’t been a stripper, he said “It hadn’t even crossed my mind.”

I’m not upset, but I keep wondering if maybe I’m not the type of girl that he’s looking for... I do consider myself sexual and try to seduce him on the regular, but I can also tell that he is used to girls that try to seduce him more than I do...

Do I have a right in feeling insecure? Am I overthinking it? He is a wonderful guy and is very understanding, but I worry that I am not sexual enough for him and that my lack of self confidence is actually a turn off for him?

Any advice is appreciated

TLDR; my boyfriend has only dated strippers, should I feel insecure that I haven’t been one myself?



Submitted February 02, 2021 at 03:20AM by DealerDense https://ift.tt/3jaj5xG
My (28F) boyfriend (27M) told me tonight he’s only dated strippers My (28F) boyfriend (27M) told me tonight he’s only dated strippers Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.