Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My BF says he lost feelings for me

My BF [22] told me he lost feelings for me because i defended depression. He told me i’ve changed the past couple of months and that i don’t have any ambition anymore.

He’s right, I have changed. My dad has been battling stage 4 cancer for the past couple of months and seeing him change completely has ruined me. Recently the doctors told him that there’s nothing else they can do for him and that they want to set up hospice.

I took to my BF about how i’m feeling like complete sh*t and he asked me why and i told him i just feel depressed. He yelled at me for saying I was depressed and told me that i say i’m depressed for everything. I told him there’s nothing wrong with depression and he kept going on and on.

I then told him your lack of empathy scares me sometimes and this set him off. He told me to go fuck my self and that i should fuck off and he called me a moron and then he told me that he has lost feelings for me. He says it’s not my dad that made me like this that i just changed but i’ve been the same person just a bit more sad and i think i have every right to be sad.

I seriously am not in a good place and i can’t make decisions for my self I just need some advice

TL;DR my boyfriend told me he lost feelings for me after i told him i was depressed because my dad is dying from stage 4 cancer



Submitted February 08, 2021 at 10:17PM by doesntmatter0202 https://ift.tt/3a4uqg0
My BF says he lost feelings for me My BF says he lost feelings for me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.