Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27M) co-worker (23F) keeps trying to talk to me but she has a boyfriend

TL;DR: Girl I've worked with for the last 18 months keeps trying to engage me in a flirty way when she has a boyfriend and I'm not sure exactly what the appropriate action to take is.

When we first met I knew we both liked each other, we instantly had chemistry, but I was a bit unsure about asking out a co-worker, so I tried to keep a distance from her for a few months. There were times when she'd make it clear she'd want me to ask her out, but there were also things she'd do that were off putting and childish (e.g. blatantly messaging guys we work with when I'd come over to help her out in a way to make me jealous; telling people in our team that we liked each other after a few times where I'd been nice to her). I know she's a young girl and she hadn't had a boyfriend so some of this kind of behaviour might be alright but I thought it was a bit much and didn't want to deal with that kind of thing at work, so I left the situation and started dating a girl from outside of work.

All would be well but she's had a boyfriend for the last 6 months, and I thought she would ignore me but she keeps trying to talk and flirt. I basically just ignore her and treat her as someone I don't want to be too friendly with but it doesn't really do anything. I can't flat out tell her to stop talking to me either because any time I say anything remotely negative to her it feels not great and we still work together in the same team and have to talk to each other everyday. Am I in the wrong for basically ignoring her like this? I really hate dealing with people that like to pretend they haven't done anything wrong in a relationship but I would probably make an exception with her if we didn't work together.



Submitted February 02, 2021 at 03:55AM by diet_coke_fan https://ift.tt/3toa8Wn
My (27M) co-worker (23F) keeps trying to talk to me but she has a boyfriend My (27M) co-worker (23F) keeps trying to talk to me but she has a boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.