Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Feel like I’m (25F) not attracted to my bf (25M) anymore and I feel horrible about it

Going to keep this super short but we’ve been together 10 years now, will be 11 years in May. Obviously I know the spark fades and in a way it’s sort of normal for this to happen. He constantly tells me all the time how beautiful he thinks I am and I feel very assured in that aspect because he makes me feel like I am the most attractive person.

However he’s pointed out I don’t actually compliment him back and I’ve realised that I don’t? I don’t really know why, I just never feel that need to say it, I’m not overly affectionate verbally though, my love language would be gifts so typically I would buy him thoughtful gifts to show my love and it’s not expensive it could just be a photo frame of something or his favourite snack etc or something more expensive for special occasions.

We’ve been having recurring arguments lately, the way he handles arguments I’ve always hated, he never sees that he is in the wrong when he is, he would ignore me all day when confrontation happens and then a couple days later when we meet and speak he will say “yes you were right I’m sorry”. But my whole point is, that the arguments last way longer than necessary and if he just didn’t ignore me they could be resolved in minutes.

Anyway I’ve rambled on here but I feel that the fact he never changes this, makes him less attractive to me, and maybe I’m just wishing he would try more with his appearance. He is attractive to me but like I don’t feel passion really. I guess I’m just asking can I fix this? Is this normal?

TLDR: Lost attraction to my partner, arguments are making things worse and lessening my attraction further. What can I do to fix this if at all?



Submitted February 07, 2021 at 01:46PM by PlainOak https://ift.tt/3cOjLI1
Feel like I’m (25F) not attracted to my bf (25M) anymore and I feel horrible about it Feel like I’m (25F) not attracted to my bf (25M) anymore and I feel horrible about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.