Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

F29 in love for the first time, don't know how to act

So I just met this incredible guy, and I can't get him out of my mind. He is so cute when he smiles and laughs, and just makes me warm inside.

A little background story: I'm F29 and have never been in a relationship before. It was never my thing during my teens, and I didn't really care about boys. It might also have something to do that I'm not a good-looking person, so I guess that noone has found me attractive before. And for that reason I always thought that I would be forever alone and that I would never find someone.

But things changes. When I first met this guy (he passed me in the hallway at work) and I thought to myself "he looks cool", and didn't think so much more about it. Then we just happend to start talking and I find that he IS really cool, thoughtful and genuinely kind person.

I still, am not a good-looking person, not feminine at all and some (for those who doesn't know me) might think that I'm gay (because of tomboyish style). And I'm afraid that this is stopping me from actually having a relationship with men.

It might be strange, but since noone ever found me attractive before, it's a thought has just stuck in my mind - that I will never find someone that likes me for WHO I AM.

With that said, I really really like this guy, We haven't known each other for that long (a couple of months), is it weird that I'm having such strong feelings for him?

And for a compelely noob at this. How do I even start? How do I flirt with someone? When is it okay to admit feelings for someone? I mean, I don't wanna be seen as a creep.

TL;DR I'm in love with someone, don't know how to act in front of him.



Submitted February 07, 2021 at 01:37PM by EveryKing https://ift.tt/36N3JKD
F29 in love for the first time, don't know how to act F29 in love for the first time, don't know how to act Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.