Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Call of Duty has ruined my relationship

So, my fiance (M, 31) and I (F, 30) used to have a great relationship. He used to be funny, attentive, caring... We used to enjoy each others company and TALK to each other. We have been together for 7 and a half years.

Until the day he downloaded Call of Duty. Now, I'm lucky if he showers once every three days and sits from 5pm until 3am SCREAMING at the bloody TV and farting in his stinking pyjamas I think if I hear "CAMPING FUCKING BASTARD" one more time I am going to pick up my dogs and cat and walk out. I used to think he was so handsome and now he's almost giving me the ick.

It's so LOUD so even if I go to bed to read or whatever I can't concentrate because of his screaming. Because he stays up all night on it, he sleeps all day whilst I work (he does have a job but that's a long story) which also gives me the ick.

I don't have an issue with gaming in moderation AT ALL but I genuinely believe he is addicted to Call of Duty.

I have tried time and time again to talk to him about it and he says he won't play as much but then he seems to turn into the psycho person as soon as that headset goes on and he forgets it all.

He says, (we are in the UK) we are in lockdown there's nothing else for me to do which makes me wonder if I am being unreasonable... Maybe I am.

I don't even know what I'm hoping to achieve from this but I don't think I can sit and watch him scream and stamp his feet and kick things across the room over this anymore.

I'm so fed up of it. I wish he had never ever downloaded that fucking game because it has ruined everything.

As an aside, since the COD thing he has decided to grow this disgusting patchy beard which is only adding to my annoyance but hey his face I guess.

Sex has gone out the window because he Nevers comes to bed until the middle of the night and even if he did come to bed the screams of DROP SHOTTING C**T and DOWNED HIM have basically shrivelled my vagina into the Saharan desert.

Tl;dr my fiance neglects me and our relationship over Call of Duty



Submitted February 01, 2021 at 12:49PM by moonicorn_x https://ift.tt/2NWonRX
Call of Duty has ruined my relationship Call of Duty has ruined my relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.