Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend accidentally hurts me physically

Hi,

My (F35) boyfriend (M49)) keeps accidentally hurting me. I am very sensitive, so I try to be aware of not blowing things out of proportion. But I have had many discussions with him about being gentle and he seems to try, but if the two of us are not on guard, he ends up hurting me.

Sometimes he will accidentally move my leg a way it's not supposed to move, or twist me quickly in a way that hurts my back.

He will go to touch my face and kind of paw at me and almost poke me in the eye with his finger, or put his hand so heavily on my head it hurts my neck a little. Sometimes he will grab or pull me in certain ways that are painful. I've started guarding when he's around and sometimes consider not having him come over just so I can have a break and not be on guard the whole time.

I have always thought these things were accidents. He is a little clumsy and heavy handed. He hurts himself sometimes too. Recently though, I had a bad thought that it's maybe not always accidental.

I know that would be a serious accusation, but.... I have an ear injury (from something he accidentally did) with tinnitus and hyperacussis (sounds seem louder/sensitive hearing)... and he kissed me on my ear a couple days ago, and it made my tinnitus flare up. I had a talk with him about being more careful around my ears, and 2 days later he "accidentally" kissed my face just in front of my ear. He also did something weird were he layed on me and put his mouth right up to my ear but didn't kiss it. It was enough to make me panic. He always says it's an accident so I feel bad getting mad at him but I'm frustrated.

He's a very loving, caring boyfriend in all other ways and takes care of me when I am hurt, but I don't understand how someone can be that forgetful and I'm not sure how to handle it anymore. Thinking about it gives me a knot in my stomach and I can't tell if I"m just being too sensitive or there's an issue.

Thanks!

TL;DR- Boyfriend keeps accidentally hurting me, feeling on guard around him and don't know how to handle it!



Submitted February 08, 2021 at 01:41PM by Sunny971 https://ift.tt/3p6D29P
Boyfriend accidentally hurts me physically Boyfriend accidentally hurts me physically Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.