Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

33 (M) widower trying to figure out how to get back into the dating world.

In late 2017, the woman I loved was killed in a car crash. At the time of this we were both Military Officers in high performing and very demanding units in critical times in our careers so we didn't have time to grieve. I developed an alcohol problem that followed me for a few years until I shattered my leg in an Airborne operation and it forced me take a pause from my unit and my career that I was using as an unhealthy coping mechanism. I went to rehab and I am about to medically retired. I am healthy mentally now but I am terrified of dating again. I have always been in relationships where we were brutally honest with each other but I have serious baggage... How to I bridge this gap? How do I talk to someone about this?

tl:dr: Relatively Young retired military guy trying to figure out how to date after being a widower for a few years.



Submitted February 13, 2021 at 01:14PM by Aj1218 https://ift.tt/2Zi7TGd
33 (M) widower trying to figure out how to get back into the dating world. 33 (M) widower trying to figure out how to get back into the dating world. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 13, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.