Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[24M] My girlfriend [24F] is not into men anymore and I am now Ross from friends

tl;dr : my girlfriend told me she does not feel romantic about me anymore and she doesn’t feel anything sexual about men anymore and she might be fully gay and decided to end things with me. I am just broken and unable to comprehend what’s going on.

Also sorry about the formatting and my grammar, I am just too sad to care and I am typing this from my phone

Me and my girlfriend have been together in a LDR for the past 9 months and we have been friends for close to 10 years. Everything was going well but a few months ago she realised she was BI. I was accepting and have been supportive of her and I even gave her space to explore. After her first experience with a woman last month things changed, she was under a lot of stress emotionally and I could not understand what was happening with her and like what she was going through. I just decided to give her some space and we agreed she should speak to a therapist about what she was feeling and she did.

Yesterday after speaking to the therapist, she told me that we need to break up and she doesn’t feel romantically about me anymore and is finding it difficult to think about men sexually.

I am just broken and at so much loss, I don’t know what to say or do or how to move on from this. I have never been so invested in a relationship before, this is just extremely painful and feels so unfair. Like I can’t be with the girl I love so much just cos of my gender?

I know what I am feeling is extremely irrational but I am deeply in love and this just is something I can’t process no matter how much I try.

The worst part is we spent our relationship in long distance cos of covid and we are only a month away from meeting each other, I was supposed to fly down to her place end of this month we were finally going to meet each other and do all the things we have planned for months on doing together. I have been waiting for this for so long and now all my dreams have been crushed.

While we were together she was always really into me, she loved me and still says she does. She said and I quote “extremely attracted to me” and like we had so much chemistry and affection for each other. Like how could all this just change it’s just something I can’t comprehend. Like she had several other relationships in the past with men where this never happened why is this happening with me. I don’t understand any of this

I am not mad at her, like none of this is her fault which just makes this breakup the hardest one I have ever had so far. It was the healthiest relationship I have ever had and it’s just heartbreaking.

What do I do? How do I stop hurting? How can I even process this? Should I just go ahead and try meeting her? How do I cope with this? Is there a chance she is not fully gay and might be interested in men again at a later point?

Edit: minor details



Submitted February 06, 2021 at 07:07PM by duckDuckBro https://ift.tt/3roph86
[24M] My girlfriend [24F] is not into men anymore and I am now Ross from friends [24M] My girlfriend [24F] is not into men anymore and I am now Ross from friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.