Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28F] boyfriend [28M] of 6 months said something I don’t know if i can forgive.

My father who i’m very close with recently contracted COVID. His health declined rapidly after he contracted it and was rushed into emergency surgery last night. We don’t live in the same state, so when I got the phone call I felt sick to my stomach. Was crying all night and my boyfriend was there to console me. My fathers health is in rough shape already so it wasn’t looking good at all and made it all the worse. Today I was working at home trying to distract my thoughts as much as possible and my boyfriend walks out of the room, smirking and says “I quit my video game last night for you, so if you want to do something for me a blowjob would work”. I was fucking appalled, disgusted.

Like i’m obligated to give my boyfriend head for consoling his partner who thinks her parent is dying? I haven’t been able to look at him or say a word to him all day. He knows he fucked up. But his excuses are ‘It was a joke babe’ I didnt mean it like that’ ‘You know where i was coming from’. What kind of sick joke is that?

Am I crazy for wanting to end my relationship over this? He’s thrown some low blows before but I didn’t know he could be be THIS low.

TL;DR Boyfriend makes me feel obligated to give him head after he ‘quit his videogame for me’ to console me over my father who was rushed to the hospital due to COVID.



Submitted December 01, 2020 at 02:49AM by redditorrro https://ift.tt/2JfIc4Q
My [28F] boyfriend [28M] of 6 months said something I don’t know if i can forgive. My [28F] boyfriend [28M] of 6 months said something I don’t know if i can forgive. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.