Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [32M] genuinely do not know how to break up with my gf [32F] because she hasn't really done anything wrong. Depressed and losing my mind. How do I proceed?

She's a great gal. We've been going out for a little over 6 years. This is tough because she is a great gal. I know she can make another man happy. I think for the first 3 years I was genuinely in love with her, but there are some issues that we can't seem to compromise or agree on that affect this relationship. It's been stagnant and at this point. I've been really depressed and as a result, my libido is insanely low and I don't feel like having sex. She is shy about sex nowadays too, but I think her libido is higher than mine. I've pretty much lost interest in everything and working has become insanely hard.

I feel like I love and care for her, just not romantically. At this point, I don't know how to bring it up with her. We've talked about breaking up once before a couple years ago, and she says she never wants to break up. But I'm convinced this is the best way for the both of us. She's is increasingly annoyed with things that I do and has been asking me to basically change myself. And I never ask her to do anything, because she's incredibly sensitive and will break out crying at any criticism. She says she wants to hear them, but I am unwilling to deal with it. I know we are both unhappy, but she is unwilling to break up, so I think it should be up to me. I'm not sure how to start up the break up conversation with her and how to soften the blow. It's my intention to give her closure during the break up that I enjoyed being with her and still care about her, but we are a miss match. And that she deserves someone who can fully appreciate her.

Bonus: My mom has been suspecting something wrong with me and has been bugging me to tell her whats up. I spilled the beans yesterday and she straight up told me I'm not allowed to break up with her because my gf is now 32 and will never find another man at that age. I just have to suck up and deal with it, even if it means I have to suffer for the rest of my life. Thanks mom I feel better! This is a Chinese household, so my mom still holds some of those traditional values.

TLDR: Girlfriend is a great gal, but we are definitely a miss match. I know she is unwilling to break up even if she is unhappy. I think it's best that we break up, but don't know how to "soften the blow" as well as give her closure during the break up.



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 06:35PM by DependentTension8360 https://ift.tt/3ll7prm
I [32M] genuinely do not know how to break up with my gf [32F] because she hasn't really done anything wrong. Depressed and losing my mind. How do I proceed? I [32M] genuinely do not know how to break up with my gf [32F] because she hasn't really done anything wrong. Depressed and losing my mind. How do I proceed? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.