Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I tell my (25F) ‘boyfriend’ (25M) I’m pregnant?

So, I met “Andrew” four years ago when my best friend and his friend were dating. Andrew is pretty much a playboy and his parents were threatening to cut him off if he didn’t straighten out and focus on his education. At this time, I was struggling to manage working and studying full-time to try and cover my bills and not have to take a semester off so when he asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend whilst his parents were visiting in exchange for money, I took it. I’ve continued to pretend to be his girlfriend whenever he needs me to for the past four years. I’ve spent holidays with his family, gone on vacation with them and recently moved in with him to continue the charade.

His family believe we live together. So, during the lockdown, they kept asking why I was never there during their video chats, so he asked me to temporarily move in with him. Until now, our arrangement has been strictly no sex but since neither of us were sleeping with anyone else, we started hooking up. If I’m completely transparent, I can admit we weren’t being very careful, so I’m not surprised I’m pregnant. I don’t know if I’ll keep it, I know the smart thing would be to get an abortion and I’ve always been pro-choice so I’m not sure why I’m having such a hard time coming to terms with getting one. Regardless, I feel like I have to tell Andrew. The problem is I’m not quite sure how to bring it up and I’ve just been avoiding him since I’ve found out. There is also the added problem that I feel like I’m ‘catching feelings’ for him after living with him for a few months. Honestly, I’m just really confused right now and could do with some advice.

TL;DR – I’ve been pretending to ‘date’ this guy for the past four years so he can keep appearances up with his family. I moved in with him during the lockdown and we started hooking up. I’m pregnant and have started to catch feelings for him and I don’t know what to do.



Submitted September 30, 2020 at 05:02PM by ThrowRAfakeboyfriend https://ift.tt/3ikkVKr
How do I tell my (25F) ‘boyfriend’ (25M) I’m pregnant? How do I tell my (25F) ‘boyfriend’ (25M) I’m pregnant? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.