Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should i be upset that my boyfriend doesn't want me to be there while he spends time with his family?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for more than 4 years and are planning to go on vacation together to the Dominican Republic. He was born there and his first language is Spanish. He moved to the US when he was about 15. I am also Hispanic but I do not speak and only understand Spanish minimally. Anyway, so my job is allowing me to take a 2 week vacation and I told him about it. I decided it would be nice to go to DR (we've been there once before), so that he can take the chance to visit his family as well. When I told him that, he said that he'd like to do that, but that he would spend one week with me there and that one the second week, he'd like for me to fly back home so that he could go see his family. I honestly don't know how to feel about this, considering I would already be there in DR, and I know most of his family or have been introduced already in both DR and the US. We LIVE together in his family's house, his family practically calls me his wife, so i don't know if i should feel hurt at the fact that he doesn't want me there. I guess it wouldn't hurt as much if he just planned a separate trip to go see them, but he is literally asking me to cut my vacation short and go home, just so that he is alone with them. Am I wrong for feeling upset about this?

Tl;Dr My boyfriend wants me to cut our two week vacation short, by having me fly back one week early, so that he could stay and spend time with his family without me.



Submitted July 01, 2020 at 12:27PM by Which_Walk https://ift.tt/2YO5vrh
Should i be upset that my boyfriend doesn't want me to be there while he spends time with his family? Should i be upset that my boyfriend doesn't want me to be there while he spends time with his family? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.