Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(18f) dad is incredibly secretive and it creeps me out but my mom has always said it's part of his job¿

Basically, my mom and dad have been divorced since I was 5. I'm an only child.

I dont have a lot of memories when it comes to the time I spent with my dad as a kid due to how young I was. What I do remember is that he went to other countries a lot.

Growing up my dad has never been very present in my life after the divorce because he was never home. I honestly never understood his family.. he comes from a wealthy family and the people are all strange, my grandfather, grandmother etc. My dad is also an only child. I never enjoyed spending time with his family.

Whenever I asked my mom about why dad is never home, why I don't know shit about him (where he grew up, if he went to college) etc she would reply that "it's not that important, his job requires him to be out of the country, but you'll have to ask him".

I know he grew up on the East Coast and went to college in England and thats it. I dont know anything about my own dad. Should I say something to him or am i being a freak?

tl;dr: i dont know anything about my dad and my mom says its part of his job but idk what the fuck he works with

edit: my dad is 55



Submitted July 01, 2020 at 06:09PM by throwawayaqay https://ift.tt/3f3B4mo
My(18f) dad is incredibly secretive and it creeps me out but my mom has always said it's part of his job¿ My(18f) dad is incredibly secretive and it creeps me out but my mom has always said it's part of his job¿ Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.