Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24) want to know if my boyfriend (24) isn't listening to me

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and live with each other. Pretty routinely I'll tell a story or make an observations about something and he'll straight up say nothing. Sometime he'll nod, sometimes he'll hit me with the "hm".

An example: Me: "oh my god, today at work this man came in and bled all over my floor. I had to clean it up and it was so gross and now every time I see him I'm going to wonder if he's going to bleed all over the place."

Him: crickets

We've argued about this since the beginning of our relationship but he thinks it's a small issue and I am just nitpicking him. He thinks I just sit here and wait for him to do something wrong. But he does it all the time and it genuinely hurts my feelings. If I didn't want a response I'd talk to my fucking weiner dog. He also says "I didn't think anything in that story had anything to respond to" okay ya fuckin walnut let me just tell all of my stories to a tree.

I mean I do talk a lot so maybe I just have so many stories he runs out of things to say but it just makes me feel like what I have to say is unimportant and I always reply and say things to make it sound like I'm interested in what he has to say!! Even if it's about golf or his ball hair!!

I don't know, guys. Help me find a way to explain this to him?

Tl;dr: boyfriend doesn't seem like he listens but i may be overreacting what do



Submitted May 31, 2020 at 10:22PM by ForKitup https://ift.tt/2ZT0EGh
I (24) want to know if my boyfriend (24) isn't listening to me I (24) want to know if my boyfriend (24) isn't listening to me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.