Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend [33M][2 years] wants me [29F] to sever ties with my bestfriend [28F] once she gets out of the hospital

This is a very long story so I will try to be as concise as possible. My bestfriend in the whole world, Ana, gets out of a state hospital in July. Hopefully. At the 6 month point they will either discharge her or extend the stay. We're all very hopeful she will be released.

Yes, Ana has some mental health concerns that I was always aware of. I don't see that as a good reason to not be friends with the girl. I don't think who I'm friends with is anyone's business. Ana and I were roommates before she got committed and I have extended my home to her again. She's an excellent roommate, friend, and human.

However, my boyfriend, Roger, is staunchly against me even being friends with her. For the record, they got along swimmingly before this all happened. I think that's bullshit. His reasoning is that she's "dangerous" which is not true. I lived with her, she never so much as raised her voice at me. What happened had nothing whatsoever to do with me. For the record, Roger and I do not live together.

Now I feel caught in the middle. I love my boyfriend, but Ana is my bestfriend and I'm not just going to give up on her. What would be a good compromise here? I don't think he's being reasonable, or fair.

TLDR How can I compromise with my boyfriend who doesn't want me to associate with my bestfriend who gets out of a mental hospital in a month?



Submitted June 01, 2020 at 12:23PM by Friendindeedineed https://ift.tt/305shMt
Boyfriend [33M][2 years] wants me [29F] to sever ties with my bestfriend [28F] once she gets out of the hospital Boyfriend [33M][2 years] wants me [29F] to sever ties with my bestfriend [28F] once she gets out of the hospital Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.