Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (21 ) thinks my (19) nose is ugly and thinks i should get surgery.

Here’s how the conversation went Me: I think our nose looks kind of the same shape Him: Nooo yours is bigger than mine, i don’t have the bone there you do Me: True, do you think something’s wrong with my nose Him: Smiles and doesn’t say anything

Then after that i was just shocked and knew his answer. I thought he was gonna say he was joking since we joke with each other like that a lot but he was serious about this.

Him: It’s not good! It doesn’t fit your face, but you can get surgery it’s not a big deal. I also think you can’t breath well because you snore at night and one time it woke me up.

I felt really bad about it, i mean i love myself and i don’t believe my nose is ugly but it hurts that he thinks so (being my boyfriend and all) After i got sad, HE HIMSELF SAID HE WAS SAD NOW and said “i won’t say anything to you anymore then, i thought that we can tell eachother anything. One day your friends will see they can’t tell you stuff and they will talk behind your back and you will be even more upset than if they said it to your face.” Me and my boyfriend are honest with other but we’ve never criticized each other’s physical features and i just feel like it’s just something you don’t say? right? When i said to him “So you think it’s ugly?” He said “Yeah but it’s not a big deal you can change it”

I will still upset and explaining how it’s wrong and he could have said it better if he was actually concerned about my breathing and he just didn’t say anything and then says he doesn’t wanna talk right now because he was “sad” and hung up. Am i overreacting or did he overstep?

EDIT- Forgot to add this, he said that i was living in a “pink world” guessing he meant like a fantasy world for taking it so seriously. also told him before that i was bullied in middle school and the only reason i told him was because i wanted him to see how that bad experience made me a better and stronger person, and today he said “I think you are just upset about it because in middle school they said bad things to you so you can’t accept when i’m honest”

TL; DR Boyfriend thinks my nose is ugly and gave me advice to get surgery, i got upset. He got sad because he felt he can’t tell me anything. I ask that no one jumps to breaking up unless they would truly do it themselves.



Submitted June 01, 2020 at 02:42PM by girldownthestreet76 https://ift.tt/2ZZbURx
Boyfriend (21 ) thinks my (19) nose is ugly and thinks i should get surgery. Boyfriend (21 ) thinks my (19) nose is ugly and thinks i should get surgery. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.