Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [20F] boyfriend [20M] purposely looked for a naked photo of his ex

I feel sort of silly writing this, with everything going on right now this little thing pales in comparison. I guess being quarantined with someone makes you want to kill them sometimes, lol. But yeah, I want to start off by thanking everyone on the front lines of this virus, everyone sick or suffering, before I get all selfish.

Anyway, tonight my boyfriend and I were on our phones just hanging out (we live together, been together over 2 years now) and I was scrolling on Instagram. I happen to follow one of his exes, who up until a few days ago was still consistently trying to get in contact with him to “regain their friendship” (they skipped the friends stage, by the way). So anyway, the first thing to pop up on my feed is a photo of her naked from the back, where you can see most of her ass sitting down.

At this point I’m just disgusted and with all of the signs that point to her not being over him, I get upset and tell my boyfriend about it, describing the photo exactly and asking him if he could unfollow her. I didn’t want to be controlling, but to be honest he had already blocked her on all other social media because of her continued pursuit and my discomfort, so I figured this was just finalizing that.

He said “oh ok yeah I will.” But continued to do whatever he was doing for another 10 minutes, until he got up to go to the bathroom. I go to find him a few minutes later to ask about dinner and see him quickly switch apps on his phone. I ask if he saw the picture and he said no and that he hadn’t unfollowed her yet. I ask if he’s worried about seeing the picture himself and tell him if he feels better about it, I’ll do it myself since I’ve already seen the picture. He says ok.

I open his Instagram, and the last thing he was on was that picture of his ex, on her profile. So he lied about seeing it and had directly gone to her profile to look at the picture in secret without deleting her.

I felt pretty hurt about it, and he said I was over exaggerating what the picture was. I said I didn’t, but bottom line it was sexual at the very least. He continues to make excuses and I’m starting to feel guilty for feeling bad. Do I have a right to be a little upset about this, or am I overreacting?

Thanks, guys. Stay safe.

TL;DR: boyfriend purposely looked for a sexual, half-naked picture of his ex on Instagram and fibbed about it.



Submitted April 05, 2020 at 06:06PM by snappleofmyeye https://ift.tt/3aMue2T
My [20F] boyfriend [20M] purposely looked for a naked photo of his ex My [20F] boyfriend [20M] purposely looked for a naked photo of his ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.