Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) fiance disappeared on me (30M) and runs off with another guy. What do I do now?

So a few days ago my fiance (27F) said she needed to go up north to help her parents. Course I understand help her pack the car and get ready to see her in a month. She leaves Monday morning and I think nothing of it. I dont hear from her all Monday. Tuesday rolls around and I decide to call her to make sure shes ok.

Her phone is off. I try a few times over a coupke hours still nothing. So I worry a little and reach out to her Father to see if she made it safe and he tells me he thought she was with me. So begin the panic. After a few hours I decide to check her messenger and there it was. Almost a month of planning/ playing me to up and split.

I just bought her a new phone and some other things she wanted for Christmas so Im stuck paying off a phone Ill probably never see, and a ring thats just as gone.

Im so lost right now, there were no signs, no fights, nothing. She bought me Christmas presents and even kissed me goodbye. I was planning my life with her now I cant see a future. I dont know what to do my minds just blank.

TL;DR I dont think its fully hit me yet. Once it does I dont have anyone to talk to. How can I move forward into a future I only saw with her? What do I do now?



Submitted January 01, 2020 at 07:04PM by Sarcast1cN33T https://ift.tt/2N2GbHV
My (27F) fiance disappeared on me (30M) and runs off with another guy. What do I do now? My (27F) fiance disappeared on me (30M) and runs off with another guy. What do I do now? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.