Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21F) friend (23F) slept with my father (39M) and I don't even know how to feel right now.

My dad runs a bar, and a lot of the time my friends go there. I typically try to avoid going just because its kind of awkward to party with your dad. I know that my dad can be somewhat of a... how do you say it, horndog? Hes always dated and hooked up with women much younger than him, and even when I was in high school people would talk about how 'hot' he is right to my face. There was always these stories about my dad hooking up with other people in town, and jokes about how you had to keep him away from school events because he might seduce the other parents. I have had so, so many jokes from other people saying they think my dad is hot or that they want to fuck him, its uncomfortable as hell coming from people I barely know. My friends sometimes would make jokes about it a bit, but I think they knew it made me uncomfortable that my dad was 'that type' of guy. I don't like hate my dad or anything for this, I love him a lot and hes a great dad, its just his reputation has always made me a bit uncomfortable. It doesn't help that he goes out of his way to make everyone look at him that way. At literally every event possible, he takes off his shirt and starts flexing his muscles seemingly to impress people. Picnics, BBQ's, sports games etc.

I have a friend group of like... maybe 15 people? Ranging from close/best friends to just normal friends. One friend, Alicia, is sort of in between. I've known her since sophomore year of high school. We aren't best friends but we are still relatively close and hang out a lot.

I met up with some of my friends yesterday and they said they had something important to tell me, and they said that they had gone to my dads bar (I was at a party elsewhere) and that they saw Alicia hooking up with my dad at the end of the night, and then later on they heard her talking to other people about how she had just fucked him in the bar basement. I didn't even know what to say. I was honestly shocked. Alicia has met my dad only once before but she still knew that was my dad.

I honestly don't even know how to feel. I feel confused and a tiny bit hurt at the fact that Alicia didn't stop herself before doing that, and also hurt at my dad for not stopping himself, but oddly enough I don't care that much that it happened, I care that they didn't care enough to think "maybe -my name- wouldnt be okay with this" and stopped. I don't know how I am going to even talk to Alicia about this, like what are either of us supposed to say?? Or my dad, is he even going to mention it to me? Like "hey daughter, I had sex with your friend two nights ago". I don't want to stop being friends with Alicia, she can be a bit thoughtless but she isn't an inherently terrible person and she is fun to be around, but now this entire situation feels so awkward. This feels like the culmination of all of the weird, uncomfortable shit I've had to deal with him.

What do you guys think I should do? How would you guys feel about this if it happened to you?

TL;DR - - my dad slept with my friend at his bar. I am totally lost as to how to proceed with this issue, it makes me really uncomfortable.



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 01:57PM by crezeegfj https://ift.tt/2ZMxdDD
My (21F) friend (23F) slept with my father (39M) and I don't even know how to feel right now. My (21F) friend (23F) slept with my father (39M) and I don't even know how to feel right now. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.