Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24F) cut my sister (27F) out of my life after she made fun of me at a very vulnerable point in my life

Me and my sister have never been close, we kept it civil for family appearance and cause were adults but she's not someone id ever call or be friends with. This happened last year and I've been contemplating this for awhile, me and my SO broke up and I was very sad about that. I got really drunk that night and I missed her I had no one to talk to and I felt alone. It got me thinking about my relationship with my sister and I called her. She didn't answer so it went to voice mail so I called her and I was crying a lot I just wanted someone to talk to and tried to build the bridge. The voicemail message was very personal and I thought she would at least call me. My friend is on her private story on snapchat and she screen recorded the voice mail of me crying and being sad with a caption that said "what a loser". I was PISSED at that, I called my sister and called her a vile piece of shit and to never contact me again" and hung up.

She never tried to respond but my mom called me about a week later saddened by both our behavior and tried to have us sit down at her place but I declined that in an instant. I have 0 interest in ever having any sort of relationship with her after that and frankly IDGAF what she does or if she regrets what she did. I know it hurts my mom that her girls aren't best friends but my sister was the one who ruined this and I can NEVER forgive what she did.

I know it hurts my mom that we aren't close or friends but frankly I don't trust her and I don't think I ever can again. Am I being too hard on my sister? I can't trust her but is cutting her out of my life the wrong move?

TL;DR:I cut my sister out of my life after she abused my trust and I don't know if that was the right call or not



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 05:07PM by Sis_hatred https://ift.tt/2u8BiX2
I (24F) cut my sister (27F) out of my life after she made fun of me at a very vulnerable point in my life I (24F) cut my sister (27F) out of my life after she made fun of me at a very vulnerable point in my life Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.