Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25M) always fall too hard for my partner in relationships and end up losing myself and happiness

I’ll keep it fairly short, but I basically go 0-100 in all relationships I’m in (2nd time this year) and it’s the happiest I am in my life, but when anything goes slightly wrong I end up basically killing myself over it.

First time I did something to hurt the first girl earlier this year (nothing that serious even) and ended up throwing up cause of the guilt even after I told her. Now, things are not going amazingly again and I find myself just lost waiting for time to pass till I can see her and resolve it.

I know it’s fucking dramatic but my brain just seems to be wired this way and I was wondering if anyone else is like this as well and what they do in these situations? Things aren’t even necessarily that bad with me and the girl now but now I’m having thoughts of ending things tbh and I just can’t focus on anything for long and didn’t even really enjoy Christmas with my family cause I wasn’t in the mood :/

Also find it nearly impossible to sleep and my thoughts just go into overthinking territory all the time when something is slightly wrong. I’m doing all the things I like but even spending time with friends I’m just somewhat disconnected.

TL:DR: always get very sad when things go badly in a relationship even if it’s a very slight thing - not sure how to fix



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 06:08AM by poopscooperjj https://ift.tt/39dbokO
I (25M) always fall too hard for my partner in relationships and end up losing myself and happiness I (25M) always fall too hard for my partner in relationships and end up losing myself and happiness Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.