Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My sister's (32F) husband (34M) touched me (19F)

It's my first time writing a post on here and on reddit in general, I'm kind of at a loss for words and I'm praying I do get some sort of feedback because I'm just so confused. 

My sister has been with her husband for more or less 8 years, they got married last year and it was a beautiful destination wedding in Spain, they have this nice little life together and I can tell my sister really loves him so much...but I can't look at him anymore...

Ever since I've been able to start driving long distances I've been driving to my sisters house and sleeping over. For Black Friday I drove over with my younger brother to go shopping with her and we left her husband home. We came back around 2-3am, the first thing I noticed was that it seemed like he had drank maybe half a bottle of wine. 

Me not paying any mind to it I went about hanging out a lil with my sister and brother. We all sat on the couch with me in between the husband and my brother who was falling asleep. He started playing with my hair and just scratching my head commenting on how much hair I had, it's a comment I get a lot so I didn't think much of it.

I first started feeling uncomfortable when he started playing with my hand. His hands were clammy and he was just running his fingers thru mine and I felt such a strong feeling to just pull my hand away but it was my sister's husband so I told myself I was just imagining things. My sister soon came and sat right between us and I was so relieved. I almost felt bad for how relieved I was. Unfortunately that was short lived however. 

My sister has been having fertility issues and has been needing to inject herself with things that would help her have a baby so she had a progress check up early in the morning, meaning she had to get up and go to bed, leaving him with me and my brother who was out cold next to me. She went to her room and we were left there watching a movie, it was fine until he ended grabbing my hand again, this time he intertwined our fingers and started running his thumb over my knuckles. 

A million red flags were going off in my head but I was in so much denial that this couldn't be happening. He continued and I pulled my hand away slightly and decided to lean on my brother, almost like spooning his lower half. I was trying to pretend that I was falling asleep and that maybe he'll stop. Instead he suggested that it would be more comfortable if I leaned on him, I obviously declined so he then took it upon himself to lean on me instead like how I was leaning on my brother. His hand was placed on my chest and he was still at first but I felt him subtle tightening and trying to grope me.

My heart was racing and I wanted to cry, I grabbed his hand suddenly and I pulled his hand off of me completely and he started to apologise, he said sorry and asked if I was uncomfortable and I instantly said yes, he sat up and continued to apologise. I was relieved and thought it was over until he tried to explain himself, he started off by saying 'do you wanna know why I'm like this?' to which I was just silent, then he grabbed my hand and made he feel 'him'. I immediately tried to jerk my hand away but he held me there. After he let me go I knew I absolutely had to get out of there so I said I was uncomfortable and that I was going to go with my sister. He started apologizing profusely as I leaving and then calls my name, I turn around and all he does is put his finger up to his lip, telling me not to say anything.

 I cried in my sister's bed that night, and left that house the earliest I've ever left. It's been a month. I was going to keep it to myself cuz I didn't want to make anything difficult for my family but my boyfriend begged me to tell at least my parents which I did. I didn't tell them they whole story like I did to my boyfriend but my mother was still very supportive and didn't want me to spend Christmas at my sister's house, my father unfortunately disagreed and said it would only raise questions. I agreed so I ate it and spent Christmas with all of them. I had so much anxiety just bottled up inside me that I realized I wasn't going to be able to always act normal. I refused to interact with him let alone look at him. 

I don't know what to do. My sister has been struggling to get pregnant by this man for month and spent over thousands of dollars on injections. They have such a happy life

together and they're perfect for each other. 

Everytime I think about telling her, news comes up thats shes one step closer to having a baby. I just want my sister to be happy, but I just can't stand being in the same room as him. I can't bare with the consequences, am I just a coward? Even with everything at stake, is it still worth saying something?

TL;DR; :my sister's husband groped me while she was asleep in their room and they have spent so much time and money trying to have a baby together and building a home that I'm too scared to tell her and maybe ruin her life.



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 06:17PM by Divinehuntyhunty https://ift.tt/35XzdLD
My sister's (32F) husband (34M) touched me (19F) My sister's (32F) husband (34M) touched me (19F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Wholsome said...

I would rather to have never loved at all than to have ever known the pain of loss. To me, that is the worst pain in the world, I ended up in the hospital after tracking my ex's meeting location with the side chick a day before our wedding.Thanks to a cyber genius''hackingloop6@gmail . c om''who's also on + 1 712 292-2655,who hacked his phone and gained me remote access to all his phone activities and set a GPS location tracker on my phone that helped me locate their hotel room and caught him on the act. 

Powered by Blogger.