Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girl confessed to having feelings for my Bf (M23) and now I (F23) Don’t know how to feel

So, my boyfriend(M23 ) and I (F23) are in a long distance relationship. But we see eachother practically every two weeks. Things felt great- I was telling my friends how happy we both seemed in this relationship.

Last night I was out with a few friends, and so was he, no biggie. And then he proceeded to message me a girl in his friend circle took him aside and confessed that she has feelings for him. Knowing he had a girlfriend. And I’m not annoyed at him, in the slightest. He told me straight away, he told me her name, he went to a different pub with his friends after it happened. But apparently she continued to message him to come back to tak about it- which he said he didn’t from my knowledge.

I questioned why she’d have such strong feelings for someone she barely talks to and he told me they used to talk before we dated and he once asked her to go for a drink but she had a bf so he left it at that.

It’s obviously upset me and has made me feel insecure, especially because she’ll be a ‘closer option’ and I’m so terrified of getting hurt. And being left for someone that I now feel insecure about. He told me I don’t have anything to worry about and he told me to be transparent with me.

Now today, he’s being really quiet. I understand it’s Christmas Day. But he’s constantly active on Snapchat and barely saying a word to me, and if he is, it’s a one word or short sentence response. And it’s really not feeling great. It’s really making me feel more insecure. I don’t know if I’m over-thinking things or if I should be worried.

TLDR: Girl confesses feelings for boyfriend, now he’s being quiet with me



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 09:40AM by Junkeryall https://ift.tt/2ETS4v8
Girl confessed to having feelings for my Bf (M23) and now I (F23) Don’t know how to feel Girl confessed to having feelings for my Bf (M23) and now I (F23) Don’t know how to feel Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.