Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[Update] Future roommate [??F] already doesn't like me [18F], how do I live peacefully with her?

original post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/aygj56/future_roommate_f_already_doesnt_like_me_18f_how/

so this one has a happy ending(?)! i got out of the apartment with sarah and into another one (a three-bedroom, not two, and a september move-in, aaanndd rent is cheaper, too, haha). my roommate situation is definitely looking up- we've yet to iron out the details of living together, but from our group chat and talking in person, they seem kind, down-to-earth, and like they're gonna be easy to live with.

i just finished unpacking all my stuff/organizing my room, and this academic year is shaping up to be a good one, i think. on va voir!

thank you to everybody who replied to the original post; your advice really helped <3

tl;dr: got out of the bad roommate situation altogether instead of risking it, just moved in and things are looking up :D



Submitted September 01, 2019 at 12:40PM by rxtrogression https://ift.tt/2LhhLK5
[Update] Future roommate [??F] already doesn't like me [18F], how do I live peacefully with her? [Update] Future roommate [??F] already doesn't like me [18F], how do I live peacefully with her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.