Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23M] dying mother [50F] wants me to move to a different house or I can’t attend her funeral

You read that right.

My mom has had cancer for 10 years. She was diagnoses cured 6 years ago but relapsed a year later. Right now she has approximately 5 weeks to live. In my country euthanasia is legal. She has choses to pass away at the begining of october.

I have lived in Paris, France for the last 2 years. Paris is very expensive to live and ever since my boyfriend and I broke up a year ago, I live with roommates in a house. I have a small room, but we have a garden, a garage, 2 bathrooms... I only pay 500 euro which is nothing, even for place in my home country’s capital I would not have had anything for that price.

She has never seen my place. The only ones that saw it are my dad and my 15 year old cousin. Cousin told my mom how small it is and how he would never live there. My mom lives on the countryside in our country and due to her illness does not pay rent.

I have been staying at my mom’s for a month now to be with her and yesterday she has let me know that she wants me to move to a place for myself before she dies. As a sign of an ultimatum, she has decided that if I don’t move to somewhere for myself, she won’t want me there when she passed away nor at the funeral. She feels that I should grow up and no longer live with other people.

She has no mental issues and has in general been a difficult person. I have always been a good son, never in trouble, excellent grades. I am at a loss.

Tl;dr: Mom wants me to move houses before she dies or I can not come to her funeral. What Should I do?



Submitted September 01, 2019 at 12:26PM by 214JumpBreed https://ift.tt/2ly6rP7
My [23M] dying mother [50F] wants me to move to a different house or I can’t attend her funeral My [23M] dying mother [50F] wants me to move to a different house or I can’t attend her funeral Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.