Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [18M] Sister [11F] refuses to tell our parents about starting her period. We also share a bedroom. What can I do?

My family and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment. Parents share a bedroom. My sister and I share the other. I love my parents. Dad is working minimum wage and Mom is stay at home. I never complained.

Last night, I was awoken by a tap on my left shoulder. It was my sister. I seriously thought I slept in and missed work...but it was still dark outside. She said she was bleeding and asked me to drive her to the hospital. My heart started beating even harder, I didn't know what to do. I asked her what happened, she said she continuously bleeding. I told her to show me from where, maybe we can stop the bleeding before waking our parents. She told me to come to the bathroom with her. I did. She turned the light on and I closed the door. That's when she started removing her pants and I saw brownish/redish blood under her vagina?.. I said it was probably her period. She said she didn't know, she was having cramps the last 2 days and woke up with weird pain and blood. I opened the bathroom mirror cabinet and saw pads which was already opened. I told her it was probably her period and she should wear one of Mom's pads until tomorrow morning. I showed her the instructions which was on the back of it. I also told her to take a shower or bath to clean herself and wear new clothes, to put her old clothes in laundry I will wash in morning. She said okay and I left. I also changed our bed sheets while she showered.

When my sister came back to bed, I brought her a glass of fruit juice. I told her to tell our parents in the morning about her period, but she refused to and made me promise I won't. I asked her why but she went quiet. She asked me if there's a possibility she's pregnant, I asked her if anyone had touched her vagina, she said no, and I said no she's not pregnant. She asked so many questions while we laid in bed, I answered as best as I could. But I wonder why her teacher or our parents haven't talked to her?

Today morning, I washed our bed sheets and clothes while our parents went shopping in our apartment laundry room. I'm worried that somehow I could get into trouble... if my sister tells someone what happened I could go to jail for seeing her private part. I'm scared like crazy no joke. School starts Tuesday, if my sis tells her teacher or friend what happened, what if she says I touched her or something or spread rumors about me? What happens then.

I just tried minutes ago to ask my parents if I can have my own separate bed to sleep in but they said no, there's no space :(

TL;DR Do I tell our parents my sister started her period, meaning I would break a promise I made? When does it become bad to be sharing a bed and bedroom with my sister? Can I get into trouble for how I handled the situation?



Submitted September 01, 2019 at 09:49PM by BoyFromTO https://ift.tt/2HF0aJR
My [18M] Sister [11F] refuses to tell our parents about starting her period. We also share a bedroom. What can I do? My [18M] Sister [11F] refuses to tell our parents about starting her period. We also share a bedroom. What can I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.