Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28m) found out that my wife (26f) has been lying and absolutely trashing me behind my back to her family and her friends. I think I want to end the relationship, but I'm getting major backlash?

Long story short - - she's saying she lied once for sympathy and out of boredom, and the situation escalated and she didn't know how to fix it, so she kept it going. Didn't mean the lies to get this far.

Let me start off by saying I absolutely love my wife TO DEATH. She is my everything and I've always felt like the luckiest man in the world. I adore her.

I'll call her Amy for the sake of being anonymous.

We've been married for almost 4 years now, and it's been nothing but amazing. Yes we have our moments, disagreements, fights, etc but not often and we've always resolved them in a healthy way. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else.

We have one child together, and I've felt like my life is complete. I have my girls and that's all I want.

This happy story has come to an end. An absolutely shocking end for me yesterday.

I started noticing that her family and some of her friends weren't interacting with me on social media, which was weird. No plans to hang out, movie nights, cookouts etc. We're all close and active and commenting etc etc. I let it go, figured I was over thinking it.

Yesterday I went to take our daughter to my wife's mom so she could babysit while I worked. As soon as I walked in, I was confronted by her brother and he was obviously angry.

I was confused as hell. It came out of nowhere. I questioned him and eventually had to leave for work, figured we talk later. He kept saying I'd best leave Amy alone or he'd call the police on me once and for all? What? I've known this family for a damn near 10 years so what is going on.

Long story short as I'm short on time.

I found out my wife has been spreading lies about me and our marriage, trashing me to hell, making up stories. She's told everyone I have anger issues and I'm abusive mentally and physically. She begged them not to call the cops because "she still loves me and thinks I'll eventually change" and told them not to confront me to avoid problems.

Literally everyone on her family side hates me and I had no idea. They think I abuse her, don't let her eat, hit her, yell, cheat, fight and I don't do any of that. Period. Same with her friends.

They were honoring her wishes to keep this private, and hating me in silence and trying to "convince her to leave me" and they said she was with me only because of our daughter.

I am absolutely livid. Who the hell even does this? She's turned everyone against me and none of it is even true. None. Zero.

When I finally confronted her about it, she started crying and apologizing, begging me not to leave. She said she was "needing attention and bored" and didn't mean for it to get out of control. She didn't mean to hurt me. She wanted it to magically disappear.

I feel at this point like I want to divorce her. This has changed my view of her completely, and I don't know I can recover from it.

I'm getting backlash from my friends and also her family saying divorce is dramatic, it's not THAT big of a deal, she apologized, she's remorseful, etc.

This has been going on for months. I saw the texts where she says I hit her and she's crying, but "she loves me so much" and "she doesn't know why I got so abusive" etc.

Should I forgive and move on? Or do what I feel strongly to do, and just leave

Tl;dr; found out wife has spread lies about me abusing her to all of her friends and family. I want a divorce, but they're saying it's dramatic and not to throw away the marriage over this.



Submitted September 01, 2019 at 11:14PM by Michael__scottt69 https://ift.tt/32jhU5p
I (28m) found out that my wife (26f) has been lying and absolutely trashing me behind my back to her family and her friends. I think I want to end the relationship, but I'm getting major backlash? I (28m) found out that my wife (26f) has been lying and absolutely trashing me behind my back to her family and her friends. I think I want to end the relationship, but I'm getting major backlash? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.