Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What am I (29f) doing wrong? My male friends act like idiots and come onto me.

My boyfriend of 3 years recently broke up with me. It's been a very difficult and painful time. I have 3 male friends in particular and when I told each of them, they all keep coming onto me.

I explained that I think of them as friends and am in no way interested in hook-ups or another relationship right now. I'm heartbroken. He broke up with me and I still think about him constantly.

All 3 of them say they understand...they get it. No problem. But each time we chat, they manage to steer the conversation into sex (even though I don't participate in these discussions and give a one word answer at best). I remind them I'm not interested in sex right now, I only think of them as friends and I am still very sad and missing my ex. A typical conversation will go like his:

Him: Ok, I understand but I still think you're sexy.

Me: Ok.

Him: Do you ever think about me?

Me: No I don't. I think of you as my friend. I was with _______ for 3 years and he's still all I think about. I'm a crying mess most of the time.

Him: I think about you a lot. And what we would do together. :D

Me: Sex is the very last thing on my mind.

Him: (will usually go on with more stupidity, or will say he gets it until our next conversation)

What am I doing wrong? They turn me off a lot now and I cringe to participate in conversations with them. I really like these men as friends, but that's IT. I honestly don't even find them attractive. I'd hate to lose them as friends (I don't have that many friends to be honest), but at this point it's really annoying me. How can I get through to them that I'm NEVER sleeping with them, I don't ever want a relationship with them, but I don't want to embarrass them and I'd still like to be friends?

TLDR; all my male friends inevitably ignore my social queues and continually try to hit on me.



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 09:36PM by Yoale http://bit.ly/2GKFPl4
What am I (29f) doing wrong? My male friends act like idiots and come onto me. What am I (29f) doing wrong? My male friends act like idiots and come onto me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.