Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband [25M] often leaves me [24F] with our baby alone and I am stressing (nursing student)

We live with my in laws. This is something I’m already uncomfortable with but I was too embarrassed to say anything or look disrespectful (we are middle eastern). All he has been doing after he comes home from work is play the Xbox. Saying he’s tired and this and that.

He leaves his stuff around and I often find myself cleaning up after him. I go to school, although my mil enjoys watching our son, I don’t want to become dependent on her and it shouldn’t be her responsibility.

He never changes our baby.. one time he literally asked mil if she can do it after I had asked him because I was studying. He just is getting on my nerves.

I’m sick of cleaning up after him and don’t like my mother in law cleaning up after him either. I’m sick of him not doing enough with the baby.

IF I had a dollar for everytime he literally left his clothes on the floor everyday just so I could pick it up and wash it... I can’t deal with this sometimes

TLDR: Husband and I live with our in laws and I feel like I hace to constantly clean up after him. He doesn’t do enough for the baby and I’m stressed and tired of it.



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 02:03PM by LongjumpingKnee9 https://ift.tt/2qlLsOH
Husband [25M] often leaves me [24F] with our baby alone and I am stressing (nursing student) Husband [25M] often leaves me [24F] with our baby alone and I am stressing (nursing student) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.