Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wife is pissed I didnt stay with her when we met at a bar

Background: we’re 42 and 32, together 7 years

Last weekend I went to a halloween party with a bunch of colleagues, my wife at the same time went out with a friend.

The party was at a colleague’s house and around 10pm we had to leave as her roommate came home and wanted some quiet. We where all dressed up and in costumes so wanted to go to something Halloween’ish and the bar my wife was at happened to have a themed party going on and was only like a mile away, so we desided to go there. When we (6-7 persons) arrived, the bar was pretty full and I saw her sitting in a 4 person booth, she sat next to her friend and they had two girls none of us knew on the other side of the table, bar was packed - no seats free in the whole place. I introduced all my colleagues to her and her friend, then we went off to the bar and to the dance floor, I went back to her later to ask her to dance, which she declined (possibly because I was in a ridiculous costume and she wasn’t in costume). I also asked her friend, who also declined so I went back to my colleagues.

Now a few days later while out for dinner she tells me that I was incredibly rude for not staying with her, instead of hanging out with the people from my party. She is really pissed like I really let her down and we had quite a fight about it.

I thought I did the right thing by introducing my friends to them when we arrived, then leave them alone as there was no room at their booth for all of us or even me. Honestly I can’t see the issue from her point of view even just a little bit. If the situation was reversed I would think it rather weird if she ditched her friends to stand next to a booth with me and my friend for the whole evening.

tldr: wife is pissed I didn’t ditch my colleagues and stay with her when we all met at a bar. Am I wrong for thinking the idea is ridiculous?



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 02:27PM by Redhal123 https://ift.tt/2QbFdbw
Wife is pissed I didnt stay with her when we met at a bar Wife is pissed I didnt stay with her when we met at a bar Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.