Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[24M] ex-girlfriend[24F] from 3 years ago wants to get back together

Long story short we dated for maybe 9 months 3 years ago towards the end of my university(but met through mutual friends). She broke up with me because she said she didn't feel were compatible(or some bs reason like that). We didn't really talk for the next 3 years. I seriously dated someone else for 2.5 years and another girl for 3 months. Both relationships didn't work out. I'm not sure if my ex-girlfriend dated anyone.

A few months ago she sent me an apology message for breaking up with me which I thanked her for. For the last few weeks she's been messaging me with random q's and hints, which I've deliberately been playing dumb at. A week ago she asked if we could catch up over brunch, which we did, and things were friendly but not sexual tensiony or anything. This is not unusual behaviour for her so i didn't think anything of it(she regularly brunches with lots of her male/female friends). She finally sends me this.

Hey x, its always been on my mind the possibility of us giving things another go. The message i sent you a few months apologising for how things ended between us was a way for me to move on and forgive myself for not communicating with you properly about how i felt at the time. [mutual friend] mentioned that you and your long term girlfriend broke up, hence why i felt it was appropriate to message you and catch up. I genuinely enjoyed that day[brunch] and it confirmed for me that you're still the incredible, down to earth, kind hearted and funny guy i fell for all those years ago. I know its a lot to digest so to relieve some pressure i just want you to know that for what its worth i'll always look upon you in a really positive way and i'll always at least consider you a good friend. I just needed to send this message to you to see what you're thinking or feeling if anything at all.

I don't know how to take this. On one hand i had fun with her, on the other hand i feel like this may just be a phase of her's or I'm lonely and your the last choice kinda thing. Any advice would be appreciated. What experiences do people have with getting back together with an ex?

TL;DR ex-girlfriend from 3 years ago wants to get back together. I'm not sure how to take this. Have people had good experiences with getting back with exes?



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 04:05AM by Thieving6 https://ift.tt/2EPuMJB
My[24M] ex-girlfriend[24F] from 3 years ago wants to get back together My[24M] ex-girlfriend[24F] from 3 years ago wants to get back together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.