Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [30F] with my wife [30F] 2 years, Why do I always dream about cheating on her?

I hope I'm not overreacting. The reason I'm getting upset is because it happens all the time, like once every couple weeks. I've never cheated on anyone in real life and I would like to think that I never would hurt her like that, but these dreams are making me question myself. Last night I dreamt of cheating on her with the most random person imaginable, a person I would never have sex with in real life, and in my dream I remember giving serious thought about whether I should confess or not. I decided to wait until our marriage was older so that way we'd have a few more happy years. Waking up, all of that disgusts me. I hate myself in these dreams. In real life Ive had people try to get me to cheat on her before and I've never acted like that, but it feels so real. I want them to stop.

I can't think of any problems in our marriage or our sex life. I'm happy with her, the amount of sex that we're having, and mostly with my life in general. I don't look around or desire anyone else. By myself I can't think of any reason why I'd be dreaming of cheating on her so often. She's a lovely person and I feel like I'm kind of betraying her by even dreaming about it because I do it so often. I haven't told her yet because its just dreams but at this point I'm starting to feel like it's getting to be an issue and maybe I should tell her. I don't know what either of us could do though. Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening or what to do? Should I talk to her about it? Has this happened to anyone else? There has to be a reason why I'm dreaming like crazy about this. Thanks in advance.

TLDR - constantly dreaming of cheating on my wife, can't figure out why and would like it to stop



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 03:58AM by holybananatrees https://ift.tt/2SkbUFi
Me [30F] with my wife [30F] 2 years, Why do I always dream about cheating on her? Me [30F] with my wife [30F] 2 years, Why do I always dream about cheating on her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.