Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [16F] asked dad [43m] why he never hugs me anymore and he said it's because I turned into a woman. I feel so alone...

i asked dad yesterday why he hasn't hugged me in so long (I dont know how long, maybe months or years?!?!) and he looked at funny and said that i was a woman now and it would be strange for him to be so close as we were when I was a little girl. I told him that was terrible and he said he didnt mean to make me feel bad but thats how it was...

Except its not? i have a friend who's dad openly hugs her in school and its just normal right?! I dont see anything weird about it. In summer I tried to hug him while he was in his study and he kinda laughed awkwardly and he said ooohkay thats enough for now too hot for that kind of thing haha :(

Still winter came and went and I didn't get any hugs either

why doesnt he ever come close to me anymore? makes me feel so alone. can I make him change his mind?

tl;dr: Dad never hugs me anymore. he says I'm too big for that now but it makes me feel terrible. can I make him change his mind? It hurts a lot



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 11:30AM by crudedad https://ift.tt/2z8p4fE
I [16F] asked dad [43m] why he never hugs me anymore and he said it's because I turned into a woman. I feel so alone... I [16F] asked dad [43m] why he never hugs me anymore and he said it's because I turned into a woman. I feel so alone... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.