Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [15m] hate my school bus [7-18m/f]

i've been on the same school bus for three years and i'm getting sick of not talking to anyone.

i get on at the first stop, listen to music for 45 minutes, then get off at school.

it feels like this routine is set in concrete and after 3 years of everyone knows exactly how the trip's gonna go and what to expect from everyone.

there used to be a few pretty annoying people on the bus, and i think my self-isolating behavior pattern probably developed from that, but the three main annoyances aren't on the bus anymore and i've just stuck to the routine for no real reason i can think of. it just doesn't seem right i guess, and i don't know where i'd start.

i attempted to speak to the girl who sits behind me a few times in year 7, but it always felt like i was trying too hard.

i sleep on the bus often, and when i'm not asleep i'm barely awake. i do this mainly to not have to feel uncomfortable about not doing anything.

conversations happen all around me and i'm one of probably three people (all scattered about the bus) who dont sit with anyone.

i really want to break out of this routine but i feel like it could go badly and i've still got another 3 years to go on this bus and dont wanna make things worse.

tl;dr: i dont talk to anyone, nobody talks to me, been this way for 3 years, getting sick of it

don't really know what to do or how to change my thinking if there's nothing i can or should do, any suggestions?



Submitted October 28, 2018 at 03:59AM by ewyrudtfiygouihpjo https://ift.tt/2Rnw7Jd
I [15m] hate my school bus [7-18m/f] I [15m] hate my school bus [7-18m/f] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.