Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend feels betrayed I didn't tell him about my medicinal marijuana, now questions my honesty. Help Please.

I [24F] have been dealing with chronic pain for a few years now, and a hand full of months ago I finally got a prescription for marijuana for it. The guy [26M] I have been seeing for about 3 months now has always seemed very pro marijuana, but we have never really talked about it. Since it never came up in conversation, I never really mentioned my prescription to him. I never felt like I was hiding it, I just felt awkward about saying something about it when it never came up in a natural conversation.

When I was at work the other day, he was at my apartment and found the papers to roll joints. He texted me asking what they were for, when I told him he freaked out. He said that he didn't care about the fact that I smoked, but that I essentially betrayed him by not telling him about it. He was upset because I was hiding it from him, which I was not doing intentionally. He started questioning my honestly, saying he wasn't sure if I had other things I wasn't telling him. He loosely compared it to cheating on him.

I feel like his reaction was a vast over reaction. To me, it comes off very controlling, but I am not sure. I just need an outside opinion. Please let me know if his response was called for or not, I am not sure how to go about this situation, I has just left a bad taste in my mouth. I feel like to make him happy or comfortable, I have to tell him every aspect of my life, and that isn't my personality. Thank you for your help.

TL;DR I [24F] smoke for my chronic pain, I hadn't really told my boyfriend [26M] of three months yet. He found my stash accused me of being dishonest, and now questions what I am not telling him. Told me I betrayed him. I feel like that is being controlling. Is his response normal, or no?



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 07:43AM by 0ctoFox https://ift.tt/2ReUqsH
Boyfriend feels betrayed I didn't tell him about my medicinal marijuana, now questions my honesty. Help Please. Boyfriend feels betrayed I didn't tell him about my medicinal marijuana, now questions my honesty. Help Please. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.