Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf (30m) complains about expenses he pays for when he lives in my home for free and I (25f) pay majority of expenses

Hello, really just wanna rant here and of anyone has any advice that would be wonderful.

My bf and I have a stable relationship. We support each other in many ways and show each other love an affection. The support completely ends when it comes to the money situation. I know this is a common problem that comes up in relationships but I don't know how to get my concerns through his head.

I get paid the first of every month and spend all the money I have on groceries, debts, and all utility bills. Nearing the middle to end of the month I am completely bled dry and need him so we can get groceries, gas etc. I cook meals so that he wont order in and he orders food for himself anyways, even though our phone bill is coming up and we are short. He let his insurance lapse and he spent about 75% of what we had on his medication that he could have waited for (he had some left over from last month) and ordered pizza last night after I made a pasta dish and some frozen food we already had to save money. I asked him to please not order take out (he does it every friggin' night) tonight because the bill was coming up tomorrow. He completely ignored me, got high and ordered a fucking pizza which cost about 50% of what we had left. I even had a talk with him the other day about how I know it's hard but if he keeps over eating like this it is a huge waste of money and he will gain a shit ton of weight (he already has). I feel so disrespected after going through the effort of making food and not getting a thank you then he completely goes behind my back and spends more money anyways then doesnt eat the food I made. This happens often and I dont know what to do, he acts like us being short on finances is MY fault we are short on money when I'm doing everything I can to make ends meet. I'm not perfect but I do know I pay 90% of the bills.

TLDR; my bf and I are short on money at the end of the month and a bill coming up tomorrow that we have to pay. I make meals from the pantry out of what we already have and he wastes it and spends 85% of what we have left on pizza and drugs.



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 07:43AM by Fultzanator https://ift.tt/2z1ilnK
Bf (30m) complains about expenses he pays for when he lives in my home for free and I (25f) pay majority of expenses Bf (30m) complains about expenses he pays for when he lives in my home for free and I (25f) pay majority of expenses Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.