Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf [20M] parents are racists and hate my [19F] "kind of people"

My boyfriend is Chinese, I'm black. His parents have told him "No black girls unless you want to get kicked out of this family" and remind him of this at least once a month so he hasn't told them about me for as long as we've been dating (over a year). Not only does it piss me the fuck off, but I don't really know what to do. I honestly don't want anything to do with a family like this and I certainly don't want them in my house when they're old (Chinese tradition to take care of parents when they're old) but I love my bf a lot. Anyone been in this situation before? How do I deal? Should we just break up?

TL;DR Boyfriend's parents are racists who don't want him dating black people. Being black, obviously this is a problem



Submitted October 28, 2018 at 02:09AM by clear_as_snow https://ift.tt/2qeNDDL
Bf [20M] parents are racists and hate my [19F] "kind of people" Bf [20M] parents are racists and hate my [19F] "kind of people" Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.