Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

22M who may have bisexual feelings that I want to understand, but in an almost three year relationship with girlfriend 22F

Title is basically it. I’ve always dated and been attracted to girls my whole life but also am pretty sure I have an attraction towards men sexually for a while now as well and have just never addressed it. I’ve been with my girlfriend for nearly three years at this point, and friends for a while before that as well. We have a healthy relationship I think, and it’s pretty serious, she talks about marriage and stuff like that in the future. I have however had a lot of doubts about how I feel lately, partly because of these feelings for other men that I’ve had.

Basically I want to understand if these feelings I have are how I truly feel or just a fantasy I have. I really don’t know how to bring this up to my girlfriend, because even though she’s very accepting of people exploring their sexuality, I think even me bringing it up would shake her faith in our relationship a lot and I really don’t want to lose her from my life entirely. I would never cheat on her or anything to explore this obviously, but I just feel like if I don’t at least try to to figure this out, it’ll just end up coming back to bite me somehow. We did split once before like a year and a half ago because I wanted time alone to try and find myself a bit, but we were still exclusive in that time period, and I feel like she really resented me for wanting to take time apart in the first place.

Sorry if this isn’t very coherent, I’m pretty drunk and also have never really talked about this to anyone before so I’m having trouble expressing myself well. Hopefully it makes some sense, thank you!

TL;DR: I think I might be bi but I don’t know how to bring this up with longtime girlfriend without ruining our relationship



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 02:39AM by Thrwwayboiii https://ift.tt/2SkchzG
22M who may have bisexual feelings that I want to understand, but in an almost three year relationship with girlfriend 22F 22M who may have bisexual feelings that I want to understand, but in an almost three year relationship with girlfriend 22F Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.