Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21M) went on a date with a girl (21F). We decided to just stay friends, but now I have strong feelings for her twin sister. Would it be weird if I made a move?

tl;dr went on a date, decided to just be friends but now I've fallen hard for her twin sister. would it be weird if I made a move?

So I've had a crush for awhile on one of my friend's older sisters, I'll call her Jane. I knew she had a non identical twin sister we'll call Jess but had never met her. My friend told me she has apparently been wanting her to set her up with me as well haha, and so she set us up on a date. It was nice, and we got along really well but the spark wasn't there for a romance. We decided to just stay friends and still hang out. Jane and I made a song together, and she asked if it was okay for Jess to come over and record backing vocals for it. I said yes of course.

Jess came over and it was the first time meeting her, and I was instantly wowed. Jane is attractive, but Jess was on another level. I texted Jess after we finished the song to show her the demos I was making and we started talking. It turns out we have IDENTICAL taste in music, super similar senses of humour, the same favourite movies etc.

Now fast forward a few weeks and we've been calling each other for 4-5 hours every few days, hanging out etc. it hasn't progressed any further though which is why I'm here. I really, really like her but I'm too nervous to make a move due to her sister's previous feelings for me. I can tell she has feelings for me as well but I just think the whole thing is weird. Should I just forget about it, or is there a way I can navigate this that is sensitive for everyone?



Submitted January 01, 2023 at 10:51PM by Diakia https://ift.tt/C1qFTyf
I (21M) went on a date with a girl (21F). We decided to just stay friends, but now I have strong feelings for her twin sister. Would it be weird if I made a move? I (21M) went on a date with a girl (21F). We decided to just stay friends, but now I have strong feelings for her twin sister. Would it be weird if I made a move? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.