Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Our friends got married recently and now they are mad at us because of wedding pictures. (Various 30+ M and F)

Hard to explain but my husband’s friend got married at the end of October. He was a groomsman and I was sorta friends with the bride but not in the wedding party. I ended up helping the bridal party getting ready. They didn’t hire a MUA and planned on doing their own make up. I had already done mine and bride asked me do hers cuz she liked mine. Relevant (?) point: I’m Asian and she’s white; I have no crease and she does. I tried to the best of my abilities (and did say I didn’t think I could do it well) but I honestly only know how to do my own makeup on my exact face and eye type. I tried my best but it wasn’t that good. Bride wasn’t happy but there was no time to fix it so we continued on.

That was an about a month ago and now husband’s friend is sending us pictures from the wedding saying that his wife hates them and blames me. We ask what we can do. He says she is hinting at having us pay for the pictures so they can redo them. The cost is 5k and we are def not down. Friend says we’re right but he doesn’t want to make his wife feel invalidated. I don’t want my husband to lose a friend but I truly don’t think this was my fault. Help.


tl;dr: messed up wedding make up; how to not pay but preserve friendship.



Submitted December 06, 2022 at 09:00PM by Wedding1028 https://ift.tt/naYGmgE
Our friends got married recently and now they are mad at us because of wedding pictures. (Various 30+ M and F) Our friends got married recently and now they are mad at us because of wedding pictures. (Various 30+ M and F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.