Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30 F) boyfriend (30M) is uncomfortable when I wear revealing clothes

So me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 years. I have been wearing “revealing” clothes since we met. Revealing means is shorts (not booty shorts), sleeveless dresses, mini skirts (at festivals only), one time a low cut top, sports bra at the gym. He didn’t voice anything back then because he wasn’t serious about marriage with me. Last two years he was serious and told his family. This year he started voicing concerns over my clothes. I told him I was like this when he met me, and it’s not going to change. Basically he feels uncomfortable when I wear revealing clothes because he doesn’t want other dudes looking at me. I told him dudes look regardless but he just told me there is a difference between looking at a covered women vs one wearing revealing clothes. I asked him if it’s because men get more turned on with uncovered girls and he said yea.

I honestly do not know what to do. Had I found out 2-5 years in I would have left asap. He doesn’t force me to cover up, says I can still wear what I want, just that it will make him feel uncomfortable. He won’t compliment me when I’m looking good in revealing clothes either. Now I’m 8 years in and not having the same leave him right now reaction.

What should I do? What would you do in this situation. We both come from conservative cultures as well, and I told him from the start I will wear what I want.

Tl;dr boyfriend of 8 years wants me to cover up because he doesn’t want boys looking at me. I have always dressed up like this and he never voiced issues. Now he is cause he is thinking marriage and wife. What should I do?



Submitted December 03, 2022 at 10:32PM by mcode99 https://ift.tt/dQo1faT
My (30 F) boyfriend (30M) is uncomfortable when I wear revealing clothes My (30 F) boyfriend (30M) is uncomfortable when I wear revealing clothes Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.