Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should this keep going?

I (26m) have been with my girlfriend (24f) for almost 2 years now, but lately things have become kind of difficult between us.

She hates everyone, and I mean literally anyone. She can't stand my friends even though she only saw them twice and they literally did nothing towards her, besides greeting her they really had no interaction at all. I think she also dislikes one of my cousins, even though he was very polite towards her and they even laughed together a bunch of times. She met my other cousin and her boydriend once, but after that she said that she would have never wanted to see them again, and indeed it never happened a second time. She also doesn't want to know new people, because she always says that people are trash and that giving them a chance is not worth it.

She hates my mother, although I kind of understand why since my mother can really be an a-hole sometimes. Indeed, she tried to sabotage our relationship in its first three months, despite of the fact thst she knew nothing about my gf.

She has two friends, but she always says bad things about them, like mentioning that they are stupid or that they always talk about the same things. I have been in discord calls with one of them along with her and honestly he doesn't seem that bad to me.

She was bullied in the past and she also has a horrible relationship with her father, maybe these things can be the root of everything, but I've heard of people who have been through similiar situations and none of them started hating everyone like she does. She suffers from some sort of social anxiety, but she also says that she just hates people, that's why she doesn't want to be with anyone except me.

Sorry for the wall of text. Anyway, what do you think? Should I keep going or should I break up with her? The thought of doing it kills me on the inside, because with me she is super sweet and nice, but I don't know if this can keep going, for the best of both of us

Tl;dr my girlfriend hates everyone, including people she doesn't know, while I'm the complete opposite. Can this relationship last?



Submitted October 05, 2022 at 02:46PM by Piewo96 https://ift.tt/D329NlM
Should this keep going? Should this keep going? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.